Jan 8th JNVST Navodaya Results 2018 Answer key Class 6th Ans sheet @navodaya.nic.in

By | October 11, 2017

JNVST Navodaya Jan 8th Class 6th Answer key 2018

Download Jan 8th April 8th and June 10th JNVST Navodaya Results 2018 Class 6th Answer key Cutoff Answer sheet @ www.navodaya.nic.in

Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs) is an autonomous organization. JNVST Navodaya Board works under the MHRD and Department of School Education and Literacy (DSEL). JNVS are residential and Co-educational Schools Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, with classes from VI to XII standard. JNV’s main motto is to find talented children in rural areas of India and provide them education which is equal to the best residential schools. As per the Government policy, there should be one JNV established in each district of country. There are a total of 660 JNVs in India. The JNVST board is going to conduct their Admission test on January 8th, April 8th and June 10th at different regions all over India. This test is to get admission into 6th class of JNV.

JNVST Navodaya Results 2017

Jan 8th JNVST Navodaya Results 2018

The selection process is based on the performance of the student in this exam. The applications for the test have already closed and a large number of students enrolled themselves to appear for this examination. Here we are providing the required info regarding the examination like the important dates,issue of hall ticket,exam pattern etc in this article. Please read till the end and keep yourself updated by frequently visiting our web page. The admit card is prepared by the principal and they are issued to the candidate through the office of block education officer.

In any case if the student doesn’t receive the admit card before one week of the examination, then he/she is requested to consult the principal of JNV. The exam pattern is simple. It consists of objective type questions each carrying 1 mark. The number of questions are 100 and the time allotted for the student to solve all these questions is 2 hours. The student can write the examination in the medium in which they have studied their 5th class earlier. The selection of the student is totally dependent on the decision of the JNV. As per the rules 75% of the seats are allotted to the rural students and the remaining 25% seats are filled by the city students.

navodaya.nic.in JNVST Navodaya Exam Answer key Question paper 2018

The candidate need to perform well in the examination and the marks scored by  the candidate is not provided to the student and there is no re evaluation process for this test. The student need to provide all the certificates to the JNV before admission. In case of physically handicapped student, they need to provide their medical certificate and in case of SC/ST the students need to provide their cast certificate (if selected). 1/3 total seats are reserved by girls students.SC and ST students are offered reservation in seats which will be less than 7.5% for ST and 15% for SC.3% seats are filled up for disabled children (i.e. Hearing Impaired, Orthopedically Handicapped, and Visually Handicapped).

Jan 8th JNVST Navodaya Results 2018 Cutoff marks

The results regarding the selection of the candidate is intimated to the student through a post by the principle of JNV. The candidate can also check the Result at JNV office, DM office, DEO office and in the office of Deputy, Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of that particular region. They will be announced in the month of april for summer bond and in may for winter bond and in july for extreme winter bond. Keep visiting our page for regular updates.

Official site: www.navodaya.nic.in

How to download Jan 8th JNVST Navodaya Results 2018

All students first visit the site like www.navodaya.nic.in

Check the links of JNVST Navodaya 8th Jan exam Answer keys and also Class 6th results with cutoff marks.

If any link uploaded then hit on them and start enter the details of the applicants.

Download JNVST Exam Navodaya results and marks sheet.

Take hard copy of it for further use.

Click here to download Jan 8th JNVST Navodaya exam Result 2018 @www.navodaya.nic.in

Note: Our Admin panel will issue all information regarding the latest jobs, admit cards, results with Answer keys & Cutoff marks through www.jobswebz.in site. So all candidates should visit this site regularly and get more govt related jobs and recruitment information. Thank you!!  All the Best!!

Most Recent Posts:

CBSE 10th Results 2017 10th Class marks

SSC MTS Results 2017 Cutoff marks

IPPB Results 2017 for Scale 1 2 3 Officers Cutoff

TNPSC Group 4 Results 2016-2017 Cutoff marks

HSSC Clerk Results 2016-17 Cutoff

OSSTET Results 2017 Cutoff marks 

Anthe Results

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

sixteen + six =