Download Dec 11th Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS TGT PGT Results 2016 Cutoff marks with Set wise Answer sheet dated 11th December 2016 from the site of Official like www.nvshq.org/
A recent notification has been announced by the NVS for TGT,PGT, TGT miscellaneous, TGT examination answer keys. The NVS was holding the written examination for the posts of TGT/PGT on 11th December 2016 and is yet to display the answer keys of the general objective type paper which is for a total of 200 marks. This has been posted at the website portal of the samiti website. Aspirants who have responded to the assisted answer keys are requested to follow the instructions which has been stated below. Consider the shared links which has been posted at the end of the page. To read and know much for info try to login to the main portal page and open the articles which will be elucidating each kind.
NVS is abbreviated as the Navodaya vidyalaya samiti recruitment. Every year this will be conducting these type of examinations and many of the them will be applying and writting the exam. Candidate who have been qualify in this will be moved to the next step and they will placed with their respected seats. Candidates who have attempted the written exam will be searching for the answer keys. So the board has issued that the answer keys for the posts of TGT, PGT, TGT (3rd language), TGT (Misc), Assistant commissioners shall be provisionally made within 10 days of the exam and these answer keys can be checked from the NVS recruitment portal website. Aspirants who have been against the vacant post will be called for the written test.
As the exam has been conducted at different centers and many of them have been applied to this by carrying the admit card. The exam has been conducted for 200 marks which is a objective type. The answer sheet will be uploaded and announced will be declared consists of all the solutions, in an elucidated way. The answer keys can be downloaded as they have been made available in the form of PDF. As the exam has been conducted in different sets, each sets will be havig it’s own solution list which will be uploaded individually and it can be checked easily. Each category their own subjects have been given, which is stated below
1) PGT will be consisting of Biology, chemistry, Commerce, economics, English, geography, history, hindi, mathematics, physics, IT.
2) TGT deals with the english, hindi, Science, Social studies and mathematics
3) Miscellaneous categories have music, PET(M) and PET (F), librarian,art.
4) TGT third languages will be having mizo, bobo, garo , gujarathi, kannada, napali, odia, punjabi, khasi, Assamese, bengali, marathi, Malyalam, Tamil, Telugu and urdu.
Candidates who have score the minimum marks or who have cleared the written test will be called for the next process. On the basis on this written test itself the candidates will be called for the inteview section. Samiti will reserves the right to decide the cutoff marks in the written examination. By having the view about the number of vacancies also the candidates will be called for the next section. Aspirants are requested to check the website and also Navodaya Vidyalaya NVS TGT PGT Results 2016 from time to time. The noteworthy point is that in case of TGT’s, miscellaneous teachers and TGT’s the candidates will be selected according to thier performance in the written examination.
1) Log on to the main portal page like www.nvshq.org/
2) Scroll to the title notification segment.
3) Open the recruitment section or Results link which will shown in the left side of the page.
4) Search for the PGT/TGT/paper set and click on them with a single Click.
5) Download them and check the www.nvshq.org NVS Exam results.